Saturday, January 7, 2012

Another Farewell

The majority of my friends left for college again because they're winter break has reached the end. It was a bittersweet feeling because I've gotten close to my friends and having them leave again sucks. I had an early breakfast with Masato at Jim's and it was nice finally catching up and whatnot. Then I met up with Marykim at her house and Danielle was there! It was good seeing her but then she had to leave. But Ben invited us to have dinner at his house with his parents, Keith, and Damon so Kim and I picked up Allison and headed to his house to "surprise" him. I had boon [sp.] for the first time and soy milk. It was a good dinner. They even served us dessert which was amazing!

Ben has this image in his house that has a picture within a picture. And for as long as I saw it, I've been trying to find this image and I couldn't until today. It was literally the best feeling ever and it was life changing. Like my life is now complete.

After watching the Warriors game, we left and went back to Kim's where Wendy met up with us. It was almost midnight so we drove to Kristy's house to say happy birthday. She just got her wisdom teeth taken out so her cheeks were extra puffy, haha.

It was quite an eventful day.