Sunday, January 1, 2012

Will's Surprise Birthday Party/New Year's Eve Party with Dempsey & Friends

Yesterday was finally the day that we've all been waiting for. Everything was under control, running smoothly, and fell into place. We had decorations set up and I even got a live band to perform, Dempsey (dempsey.bandcamp.com).

I finally broke in my fisheye lens that I had bought a while back and I thought the effect would go well with the party so I stuck to it throughout the night.







Here are some images of Dempsey's performance, which included their self-titled album consisting of 6 amazing synth-pop music!







Yeah, we love Dempsey. And if you don't now, you will. Trust me.







Here's the birthday boy, Will, and his bros Albert, Jai, and "Spike".





Will and my sister, aka his girlfriend, Gefany.



Here are just a few more images of some cool kids and myself.



Oh and I'm also bringing myself to create a couple music videos from the party which will also include Dempsey's performance. Ironic thing is that I don't even know how to edit videos and whatnot, but hopefully I'll learn.